Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mama Bears, Pooptastrophes and Nascar.. OH MY!

Well, I'm back. Can't say it's going to be a daily thing, BUT, now that we are out of the hospital and back to a semi normal schedule, the posts should be more frequent.

Couple of things:

1. Ellie is doing AMAZINGLY. Thank you all for the prayers, good thoughts, good energy, best wishes and LOVE you all sent the last few weeks. We knew we were blessed with amazing friends and family but we were BLOWN AWAY by the support you all have shown us.

2. We are back at home, out of the hospital and pretty much acting like she never had a surgery! It amazes me how resilient and tough little kids are. Sometimes, I think it's mom or dad that may need the hand holding or coddling more than the kid.

3. We are 107 days away from our vacation to Walt Disney World. (WDW moving forward) As a Proctoid and Disney Addict, I will use a lot of abbreviations. Learn it, live it, love it. I am hoping to transition the blog to a more proactive approach and guide on how to really REALLY enjoy Disney. It breaks my heart to hear so many people say they hated their experience or didn't have a wonderful time. There are lots of reasons for that, but there will be plenty of blog posts to talk it!

4. NASCAR. I am officially converted. Not as a fan, mind you. I don't think I could EVER EVER EVER sit down and spend 4-6 hours watching cars make left hand turns willingly on tv. I do think it's a great experience and would absolutely jump at the chance to visit another race. I ate a huge piece of humble pie after my trip and hope I can share the fun times with my family in the future.

Alright.. that's it for today. Ok, I lied. One more thing: Please visit my friends Facebook sites for headbands and other great hand made items. 3C Creations can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/3CCreations?fref=ts

Please support her and her foray into small business!



I hope everyone has a great day! Love, trust & Pixie Dust.
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment