Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dear Disney, you're killing me! (in a good way!)

Disney is one of my many obsessions. I have kept it a secret for quite a while, but now that I have my minions, I can let my Disney freak flag fly proudly (and just blame them). I am catching up on Once Upon A Time (from now on will be acronymed OUAT to save time) and saw a clever commercial. Regina, the evil queen in the show, takes a tour of the new Fantasyland. Talk about seamlessly integrating a show, website, concept and activation all in one pretty little 30 second spot. Clever and inventive, it instantly made me go to the website and what do they have? A GAME. Oh you saucy temptress and seductive vixen, you. Disney, you have got my number and you push it multiple times. I can't wait to play it and will share my thoughts on it. For now, here is the link! http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/new-fantasyland/ Enjoy! PS: Disney does Social right. Granted, it helps to have a bazillion beloved characters and movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment