Monday, May 6, 2013

Insert obligatory welcome post here.....

Welcome friends! I am going to try this blogging thing one more time and hopefully this time it will stick! A few things about me: Originally from Puerto Rico and have 3 kids, work for P&G, have the coolest job in the world and married to the patient, amazing and wonderful Pete. This blog is going to be a lot of personal ponderings, Disney stuff (be prepared.. I AM AN ADDICT) and lots of musings on social media and advertising. I have a bit of a potty mouth and am NOT the typical mom. Here's hoping you enjoy the mad ramblings of a sleep deprived, ADD having, three kid wrangling working mom. (now the legal stuff: these posts, musings and blog entries are my personal viewpoints and do NOT represent my employer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment